Old Eldon Farm
ONLY 2 REMAINING
The full planning application is available, to include detailed plans at https://publicaccess.durham.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=NV6V6BGDMCW00
Old Eldon is a hamlet in County Durham and currently comprises of only 9 houses, however this will soon be increased to 16 with our sympathetic development of Eldon Hall Farm.
Eldon Hall Farm is owned by Lord Eldon and dates back to the Georgian Period. It is situated at a T junction which offers easy access to the nearby country villages including Woodham and Middridge.
The land surrounding the hamlet is agricultural and arable.
The nearby village of Middridge has the very popular Bay Horse Gastro Pub, shop and Post Office.
The sympathetic development of the range of stone farm buildings will provide 7 dwellings of varying size and style, accessed via a private driveway with electric gates whilst each dwelling will have private gardens, parking and some have garages.
Green's Property Developments have recently completed two similar developments at Over The Hill Farm, DH4 4NY & Laverick Hall Farm, NE36 0BY.
Old Eldon Farm Specification
- We are offering for sale 7 plots
- Each of the plots will be have the external shell completed
- They will be wind and water tight with a new roof
- Internal walls, floors (with underfloor heating) and services will also be completed
- The purchaser will be responsible for the internal fit out to include electrical wiring and plumbing, together with the fitting of kitchen and bathrooms
This development has 0 plots available.