Paul Airey - Chartered Surveyors, Estate Agents and Commercial Property Consultants has been established in Sunderland for over 20 years and has built up an excellent reputation for service, professionalism and using its innovative techniques and wide range of knowledge, has managed to steer its clients’ property interests through difficult periods and, during good times, accentuate them and add value to increase returns.
At Paul Airey Lettings we:
- provide a valuation of your property, and advise on the potential income you could obtain on the current market;
- market your property on our window displays, website, property brochures available from our office, as well as press advertisements;
- accompany prospective clients on viewings;
- ensure that all prospective clients complete our detailed application form. We also request a guarantor and conduct credit reference on every professional tenant;
- provide a tenancy agreement if requested by the landlord;
- will attend to the receipt of rent. Rent will be forwarded to the landlord and a statement of income will be provided;
- will ensure that advice is given with regards to gas certificate (CP12) and the electrical certificate (NEIC) where required and, if necessary, arrange the appropriate tests;
- will arrange repairs via our maintenance department - if total or partial refurbishment is required, we are also happy to advise and action. An inventory and schedule of condition will assist in the check in and check out procedures we carry out at the start and end of each tenancy;
- will continue routine inspections throughout the tenancy term. During this time, we will assess any damage or lack of cleanliness/hygiene for which a deduction from the deposit should be effected;
- will endeavour to respond to a tenant's concerns promptly.
The level of service you receive from your managing agent is fundamental. From the very first viewing until the return of your deposit – you will be dealing with your managing agents for the duration of your tenancy. That’s why at Paul Airey we strive to provide the highest quality of service.